We offer consultation and public speaking services to individuals, groups, schools, and other organizations both locally and nationally. These services can include (but are not limited to):
- Individual and group supervision for pre-doctoral or post-doctoral psychology students needing hours towards clinical licensure.
- In-school or out-of-school presentations to student groups on stress reduction, bullying, time management, coping skills, school motivation, and mindfulness.
- Parent groups and workshops on positive parenting practices, time management, organization, stress reduction, and and strategies for handling specific childhood disorders (children with ADHD, learning disabilities, oppositional defiant disorder, anxiety, and depression).
- Teacher professional development on teaching students about stress reduction, improving student-teacher relationships, reducing personal burnout and team building, and strategies for addressing certain student groups (e.g, gifted youth, LGBTQ students).
- Employee workshops and retreats on team building, increasing motivation, identifying personal strengths, increasing positive thinking, improving overall workplace climate, and increasing work/life balance.
- Member wellness workshops specific to gyms, fitness facilities, yoga studios, meditation centers, and other mind/body/spirit organizations.
All services are customizable to meet your organization’s mission, needs, time frame, and cost. Contact us to set up your free consultation call to see how we can meet you and/or your company’s needs.